Our Promise to YOU!
We promise the BEST Basketball learning experience possible, GUARANTEED or your money back!
We promise that throughout your enrollment with us, we will endeavor to meet the high standards you expect of The Basketball Lessons Company. However, should anything not be to your satisfaction, please do not hesitate to tell us. Just call our office and ask for Jim Reiser, the company’s founder and C.E.O., who will make every effort to make things right, as you are not expected to pay for unsatisfactory service. We call this The Basketball Lessons Company Promise - a promise made by no other program in South Carolina. When you choose The Basketball Lessons Company, you choose a company committed to bringing you and your child A BETTER EXPERIENCE!
It is required that you report any problems immediately. Any situation more than 7 days old is considered expired and ineligible for refund. In addition, if our attendance records indicate that you continued to participate in classes after a problem arose, and before calling our office, those services are determined satisfactory.
We DO NOT promise that your child will master any particular basketball skill in a certain number of lessons. We DO PROMISE that the learning environment we provide will elicit learning in a progressive, but child-centered manner. The speed of mastering any skill depends on many factors, including but not limited
In what follows, the term "The SLC" or "SLC" refers to The Swim Lessons Company, the parent company of the Basket Ball Lessons Company. The term "participant" can refer to the student, and/or parent/guardian. To register a student for a class you must certify that the following statements are true.
- As the parent or guardian of the student I am enrolling, I give my permission for his/her participation in the SLC program.
- I recognize that playing basketball is a HAZARDOUS activity and there are risks inherent with participating in play, including but not limited to, paralyzing injuries and death.
- I grant permission for an authorized SLC representative, paramedic, or medical doctor to give my child any treatment necessary for a condition and/or medical emergency during an SLC program.
- I exonerate, indemnify and hold harmless SLC and its staff, their governing bodies, the individual members therof, andofficers against any liability resulting from any injury to a participant.
- I indemnify SLC for any damages incurred arising from any claims, demands, actions, or cause of action by the participant.
- I agree to pay all cost associated with medical care and transportation for the participant.
My child is fit enough to play basketball.
- I have communicated to SLC in writing any or the student's pre-existing medical problem(s).
- I acknowledge that I was advised to discuss this program with my physician.
- I give full permission to the SLC to use my name and photographs/video and/or my child's name and photographs/video in connection with this program.
Sunday is registration cut-off for the next week
Sundays are the registration cut-off days to attend classes in the upcoming week. You may NOT attend class until the FOLLOWING week if you register after Sunday UNLESS THE SLC OFFICE APPROVES IT AND CONTACTS THE INSTRUCTOR.
No Make-up classes for illness
Make-up lessons are NOT offered for individuals who miss class due to illness, travel, etc.
We offer a full refund if you must cancel up until two weeks from the course start date. However, ANY cancellations made less than 2 weeks from the course start date requires a $10 cancellation fee. For cancellations made less than 1 week from the course start date, a $25.00 fee is required. We do, of course, still offer you a money-back GUARANTEE for the quality of your lessons (click "Our Guarantee" on the homepage for details).